[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”on” admin_label=”Hero Section” _builder_version=”3.3.1″][et_pb_fullwidth_header title=”BECAUSE YOUR BUSINESS MATTERS” subhead=”QUALITY GUARANTEED” text_orientation=”right” background_overlay_color=”rgba(0,0,0,0.7)” content_max_width=”550px” _builder_version=”3.3.1″ title_font=”Poppins|700||on|||||” title_text_color=”#77AEF1″ title_font_size=”14px” title_letter_spacing=”2px” title_line_height=”1.8em” content_font=”||||||||” subhead_font=”Spectral|700|on|on|||||” subhead_font_size=”48px” subhead_letter_spacing=”-2px” subhead_line_height=”1.4em” background_color=”rgba(255,255,255,0)” background_image=”http://diamondusa.biz/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/EM1X0101_interior1.jpg” parallax=”on” parallax_method=”on” custom_button_two=”on” button_two_border_width=”1px” button_two_border_color=”rgba(255,255,255,0.3)” button_two_border_radius=”0px” button_two_letter_spacing=”1px” button_two_font=”Saira Extra Condensed|600||on|||||” button_two_icon=”%%3%%” button_two_icon_color=”#edbb5f” button_two_text_color_hover=”#edbb5f” button_two_bg_color_hover=”rgba(0,0,0,0)” custom_button_one=”on” button_one_border_width=”1px” button_one_border_color=”rgba(255,255,255,0.3)” button_one_border_radius=”0px” button_one_letter_spacing=”1px” button_one_font=”Saira Extra Condensed|600||on|||||” button_one_icon=”%%3%%” button_one_icon_color=”#edbb5f” button_one_text_color_hover=”#edbb5f” button_one_bg_color_hover=”rgba(0,0,0,0)” module_alignment=”right” custom_margin=”|||” custom_padding=”8%||260px|”][/et_pb_fullwidth_header][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”Services” _builder_version=”3.0.98″ custom_margin=”|||” custom_padding=”100px|0px|100px|0px”][et_pb_row padding_top_2=”10px” _builder_version=”3.3.1″ animation_style=”fade” padding_bottom_2=”0px” padding_top_1=”0px”][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ padding_top=”0px” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.3.1″]
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ padding_bottom=”0px” padding_top=”10px” parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.3.1″ text_font=”||||||||” header_font=”||||||||” header_2_font=”|700|on|on|||||” header_2_font_size=”38px” header_2_letter_spacing=”-2px” header_2_line_height=”1.4em” header_3_font=”Poppins|700||on|||||” header_3_text_color=”#77aef1″ header_3_font_size=”14px” header_3_letter_spacing=”1px” header_3_line_height=”2em” text_orientation=”center” module_alignment=”center” custom_padding=”|||” custom_margin=”|||”]
Don’t Settle For Less
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_divider divider_weight=”2px” height=”2px” _builder_version=”3.3.1″ max_width=”60px” module_alignment=”center”][/et_pb_divider][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.3.1″ text_font=”||||||||” text_font_size=”16px” text_letter_spacing=”1px” text_line_height=”2em” header_font=”||||||||” max_width=”700px” module_alignment=”center”]
5 YR LIMITED STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
3 YR LIMITED WARRANTY
1 YR LIMITED ELECTRICAL WARRANTY
Diamond Components, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that its trailers will be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal operating conditions as provided in this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty shall not be deemed to have failed its essential purpose so long as Diamond Components, Inc., or through its authorized dealers, is willing and able to repair, replace, or adjust defective parts in the prescribed manner. This limited warranty is transferable subject to the conditions listed below, and is limited to defects in workmanship performed by Diamond Components, Inc. only.
5 YEAR LIMITED STRUCTURAL PORTION WARRANTY
Diamond Components, Inc. will repair or replace at its cost, in its discretion, any Structural Portion Defect (as defined below), which is caused by a defect in factory materials or workmanship of Diamond Components, Inc., for a period of five (5) years from the date of original purchase of the trailer from Diamond Components, Inc. or its authorized dealer. For purposes of this limited warranty, a “Structural Portion Defect” shall mean a defect in the main metal frame (aluminum & steel), any metal members welded to it, the studs and framing in the walls, or roof members, any of which cause the trailer to be unfit or unsafe for general use as a trailer under normal operating conditions.
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Diamond Components, Inc. will repair or replace at its cost, in its discretion, any part or component manufactured or installed by Diamond Components, Inc. found to be defective in factory materials or workmanship of Diamond Components, Inc., which does not constitute a Structural Portion Defect or an Electrical Defect, for a period of three (3) years from the date of original purchase of the trailer from Diamond Components, Inc. or its authorized dealer. Such parts or components may also carry their own individual warranty provided by its manufacturer and /or distributor (“Component Manufacturer”). Such additional warranties by the Component Manufacturer are hereby assigned to the purchaser, to the extent permitted by the Component Manufacturer. Notice: The 3M VHB tape used for bonding the seams on the screwless exterior has a limited temperature rating. In extreme situations, if units exceed this temperature, this may cause problems with the screwless exterior. If problems should arise with the screwless exterior, Diamond Components, Inc. will apply rivets or screws in the walls as a part of our warranty procedure.
1 YEAR LIMITED ELECTRICAL WARRANTY
Diamond Components, Inc. will repair or replace at its cost, in its discretion, any defect in any electrical work or wiring (“Electrical Defect”), which is caused by a defect in materials or workmanship of Diamond Components, Inc., for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase of the trailer from Diamond Components, Inc. or its authorized dealer.
3 YEAR LIMITED ADVANTECH FLOORING WARRANTY
In addition to the manufacturer warranty Diamond Components, Inc. warrants the Advantech Flooring for a period of three years. This three (3) year limited warranty covers the repair or replacement of the Advantech Flooring due to any defective material or installation defect. The repair and/or replacement will be at the discretion of Diamond Components, Inc. based upon the condition of the floor at the time a warranty claim is submitted.
PURCHASER’S OBLIGATIONS TO RECEIVE WARRANTY COVERAGE
Purchaser must submit the Limited Warranty Registration Card within 30 days of delivery of the trailer in order to activate warranty coverage. All warranty repairs must be performed by Diamond Components, Inc. or an authorized service center. Warranty repair authorization must be given by an Diamond Components, Inc. Customer Service Representative before a repair is made. Warranty approval or denial is at Diamond Components, Inc.’s discretion. Certain warranty repairs require special training, so not all service centers are authorized to perform all warranty repairs. That means that, depending on the warranty repair needed, the trailer may need to be taken to another authorized dealer or returned to Diamond Components, Inc. Diamond Components, Inc. must receive written notice of any remaining warranty claims from the purchaser prior to the expiration of the duration of the Limited Warranty, and the purchaser must allow Diamond Components, Inc. an opportunity to resolve the matter. The purchaser must notify Diamond Components, Inc. of any trailer being repaired by an authorized Diamond Components, Inc. dealer, which has been at the dealership for fifteen (15) days, or of any claimed defect which was not corrected after one repair attempt. This Limited Warranty does not cover transportation or freight to or from an authorized service center or to Diamond Components, Inc. for repairs. All transportation and freight charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Diamond Components, Inc. reserves the right to make changes in or additions to trailers built or sold by them at any time without incurring any obligation to make the same or similar changes or additions to trailers previously built or sold. Diamond Components, Inc. and its authorized dealers also reserve the right to provide post-warranty repairs, conduct recalls, or extend the warranty coverage period for certain trailers or trailer populations, at the sole discretion of Diamond Components, Inc. The fact that Diamond Components, Inc. has provided such measures to a particular trailer or trailer population in no way obligates Diamond Components, Inc. to provide similar accommodations to other owners of similar trailers.
TRANSFER OF WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty may be transferred by the first and subsequent purchasers, during the term of any available warranties, subject to the following restrictions: (1) The original purchaser has previously registered the trailer with the Diamond Components, Inc. Warranty Department, and (2) the warranty period for the trailer has not expired. To activate a transfer under this Limited Warranty, the current owner must sign the warranty transfer card indicating his intention to transfer the remaining portion of the Limited Warranty, and the new owner registers the trailer with the Diamond Components, Inc. Warranty Department, all within thirty days of the sale. Diamond Components, Inc. reserves the right to reject any warranty transfer request, including those for a trailer that has been damaged, neglected, or otherwise previously excluded from warranty. *This Limited Warranty will not transfer to any subsequent purchaser of a trailer which has been salvaged and resold, or resold after a declaration of a total loss or a constructive total loss, i.e. the cost of repair exceeds the value of the trailer.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
Exclusive jurisdiction to decide any claims, demands or causes of action for defects or representations of any nature due from such defects or representations shall be in the state courts of Elkhart County, State of Indiana or the federal courts having jurisdiction over Elkhart County, State of Indiana, if applicable . The laws applicable to any litigation, dispute, mediation or arbitration or any claim whatsoever arising from the sale, and purchase or use of the trailer shall be those of the State of Indiana.
This Limited Warranty gives you special legal rights and you may also have other rights. Including but not limited to those provided by Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, 15 USC 2301 et seq as well as other rights, which may vary from state to state.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This Limited Warranty does not apply to:
1. Component parts not manufactured or installed by Diamond Components, Inc., including but not limited to: tires, wheels, axles, awnings, couplers, generators, hydraulic pumps, jacks, winches, air conditioners, doors, 3M VHB, and windows.
2. Special paints, decals or graphics.
3. Damage or deterioration of cosmetic surface finishes, including cracking, crazing, discoloration, air voids, fading or oxidation of gel coat, wood finishes (varnishes, stains and paints), plastics, trim tape, plated or painted metal.
4. Any trailer which has been altered or modified from Diamond Components, Inc. factory specifications.
5. Any trailer initially sold at retail by a party other than an authorized Diamond Components, Inc. dealer.
6. Any trailer that has been overloaded or inappropriately loaded.
7. Any unauthorized repair or installation.
8. Any failure or defect caused by an accident; product abuse or misuse; failure of the owner to use, maintain, or store the trailer as specified in Diamond Components, Inc.’s owner’s manual(s); normal wear and tear, and any other failure to provide reasonable care and maintenance.
9. Any freight, transportation, haul out, or other expenses incurred in returning the trailer to the selling dealer or to the Diamond Components, Inc. factory for warranty service.
10. Use of Heavy Duty Dump Trucks or Similar vehicles will prematurely wear or damage the trailer frame. In some cases they may even break the trailer tongue. This is due to the heavy duty suspension of such tow vehicles causing excessive force to be applied to the trailer. Damages that result from the use of heavy duty dump trucks or similar vehicles to tow the trailer are not covered.
Neither Diamond Components, Inc. nor any authorized service center shall be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages; loss of use of the trailer; loss of time, profits or income; inconvenience; commercial or economic loss; or any other consequential or incidental damages.
OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
1. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN, THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, PROVIDED BY DIAMOND COMPONENTS, INC ON THE TRAILER. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
2. TO THE EXTENT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS IMPLIED BY LAW AND CAN NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW DESPITE THE DISCLAIMER HEREIN, SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY OF THE TRAILER TO THE FIRST RETAIL PURCHASER.
3. DIAMOND COMPONENTS, INC FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ECONOMIC LOSS ARISING FROM CLAIMS OF PRODUCT FAILURE, NEGLIGENCE, DEFECTIVE DESIGN, FAILURE TO WARN AND/OR INSTRUCT, AND ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY NOT EXPRESSLY COVERED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES THE OWNER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND THE OWNER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
For further information regarding this Limited Warranty, please contact us at:
Diamond Components, Inc.
420 N Main St Ste 6,
Middlebury, IN 46540